Within the project, the team members have established (or are making use of existing) international collaborations with the following labs and researchers:
The following exchanges have been funded from the project:
- Universite Polytechnique Hauts-de-France, Valenciennes, France: Thierry-Marie Guerra, Guoxi Feng, Sami Mohammad.
- Research Center for Automatic Control Nancy, France: Romain Postoyan, Constantin Morarescu, Vineeth Varma, Jamal Daafouz.
- Szeged University, Hungary: Zoltan Kato, Robert Frohlich.
- Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands: Robert Babuska, Bart De Schutter, Jens Kober.
- University of Dubrovnik, Croatia: Ivana Palunko and Domagoj Tolic.
- Mar 2019: Lucian Busoniu visits the Delft University of Technology to discuss on research cooperations and to give a course.
- Feb 2019: PhD student Ady-Daniel Mezei traveled to the Timisoara Machine Learning Workshop, to build additional expertise in machine learning.
- Oct-Nov 2018: Romain Postoyan and Mathieu Granzotto visit the Automation Department in Cluj, to work on stability analysis.
- Oct 2018: Lucian Busoniu visits the University of Dubrovnik to work on learning and UAV control.