Within the project, the team members have established (or are making use of existing) international collaborations with the following labs and researchers:
The following exchanges have been funded from the project:
- Research Center for Automatic Control Nancy, France: Romain Postoyan, Constantin Morarescu, Vineeth Varma, Jamal Daafouz.
- Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands: Robert Babuska.
- University of Dubrovnik, Croatia: Ivana Palunko and Domagoj Tolic.
- Oct-Nov 2018: Romain Postoyan and Mathieu Granzotto visit the Automation Department in Cluj, to work on stability analysis.
- Oct 2018: Lucian Busoniu visits the University of Dubrovnik to work on learning and UAV control.